Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Weight loss update!

Small steps, people, small steps! 

So, This week has been amazing for me, and I am not usually one to toot my on horn!

Through the simplicity of portion control and exercise (shocking, I know!) I have managed to loose 5 pounds already!  We are lucky enough to have a walking track across the street from my house at my daughters school. I have been taking full advantage of it. I even got up this morning at 5 a.m. (yes, that is 5 a.m.) to go for a walk. It was really great! I forgot how alive I can feel after exercise! It makes my day so much better too! I am more alert (mentally and physically) and ready to go. I am REALLY sore, because my body is having to adjust from a sedentary lifestyle to an active one but every movement that makes my body shrieks with pain is a reminder of what I am trying to accomplish. As stupid as this sounds, it makes me feel prettier too! Its a great feeling. OK, I am done congratulating myself. Update next week!! 




1 comment: