Wednesday, July 4, 2012

July 4th link up party

Today I am partying hard and not just because it's July 4th. so far Elena lost her first tooth and the tooth fairy came! My baby is not a baby anymore. and some of my favorite blogs are having a blog hop party. check it out!
 
Today we are headed to washington on the brazos! My father is in the state guard and is swearing a friend in. The kids are excited to see grandpa do his "soldier" thing, as they put it. Then if they aren't to tired, we will go get in the pool we got them recently, which Daddy so graciously blew up by himself! Then just when they are ready to pass out, we will go see fireworks! Tomorrow is going to be awesome too, the dsl is getting turned on! woo hoo! can you believe I have been doing most of this blog on my phone! Later Peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment