Friday, September 12, 2014

The Thankful Challenge Day 3 and Music of the Week


Day 3

1. My past - I am thankful for my past because without it how do we grow, how do we learn and how to move on to our future. 

2. Music - Music has always had the power to lift up or make me contemplate. I listen to music when I am happy or sad. It is the blanket that keeps me warm and the ice that wakes me up. 

3. Art - It allows me to express myself in ways I can't in words. It allows me to say what I can't. 

For music of the week, I chose Icon for hire. They are a band I found through Pandora. They remind me of Paramore before they became poppy.  The words speak to me and pick me up at the same time. I love them







I want her hair, and to be a rock star but that's a story for another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment