Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Tattoo Etsy Treasury

I haven't done one of these in a while but its fun and you never know what you can find on etsy. I have had an itch for a new tattoo or piercing for a while now so I am attempting to control the beast that is the itch with this treasury list. Silly I know but until I can go get one, this will have to do. Enjoy.


'Tattoos' by lesliemarquezdesigns

I love Tattoos. I would be covered in them if I could! But until I win the lottery, I will make do with Tattoo inspired things.


Barber For Life Tattoo Art P...
$30

Tattoo Art Tattoo Parlor Sid...
$30

Old School Tattoo Moon Art L...
$10

A4 deer tattoo print
$5

Retro Tattoo Cuff Bracelet
$14

Tattoo Choker Vintage Stretc...
$0.5

1 Pair of Temporary Tattoo M...
$4

Tattoo sleeve Onesie Newborn...
$20

Divergent Inspired Four Tatt...
$15

Grassy Meadow Tattoo Tights ...
$28

Wall Decal Skull Crossbones ...
$175

1950's Vintage Pinup Gir...
$13.99

koi fish vinyl wall decal, t...
$48

Audrey Hepburn tattooing Mar...
$35

El Corazon Tarot Playing Car...
$8

Vintage Tattoos Lampshade La...
$47.9
Powered By Handmadeology

No comments:

Post a Comment