Sunday, September 14, 2014

The Thankful Challenge Day 5


Day 5

I am thankful for...

  1. My best friends. I had a great outing last night with friends, many of which I hadn't seen in a while. I am truly thankful to have the kind of friends that time and space do not affect how were are around each other. We laugh and joke and talk like no time has past. We still finish each others sentences and jokes and only we would get the weirdness of the jokes too. Love you guys!
  2. My e-cig. I am trying to quit smoking. I will admit I have lapses, especially when out at a bar! But I will quit, for my health, for my kids and for myself.
  3. Bedtime rituals. With my kids every night we read a story, say prayers and have kisses before bed. It is a quiet way to end the day and get ready for the much needed night of sleep. It also means I will get some peace and quiet soon after. YAY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment