Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday Music of the Week: Lacuna Coil

I love these guys. They are an Italian goth band. I have yet to hear any of their songs that don't speak to me or at least get my head bobbing. I don't know much about them except what I found on Wikipedia, which to be honest may not be the most accurate resource, but the lead singer's Cristina Scabbia and Andrea Ferro are a great duo. His voice is deep and harsh contrasting her angelic voice. I love any band that can incorporate hard alternative rock with a female voice. I think it springs back to my delusions of wanting to sing in a rock band, I told you I was a choir nerd in high school, right? Anyway, enjoy these videos I found on you tube!!! 

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! I love hearing new music and bands. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it. Their Album, Dark Adrenaline, has been on repeat all week for me. I like it a lot. You should check it out!

    ReplyDelete