Monday, June 4, 2012

Etsy Treasury Day: Colors

Lately, when I go into my closet, I am very unhappy. I think I went through a dark period for a good while and ALL my clothes are either black or neutral or just dark. I think I was hiding from the world in my own way. Now, I hate my wardrobe. Luckily, I know how to accessorize.

In the words of Clairee Belcher (Steel Magnolia's people, look it up) :

 The only thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize. 
 So, in my wishing I had more color I found tons of great stuff on etsy, as I usually do, to symbolize my hatred for black, and grey.  Here are a few beautiful, colorful, and handmade items from etsy. Family, if your reading this, my birthday is coming soon!!!!

'Color' by lesliemarquezdesigns

My thought process behind what I wear has been changing lately. I used to wear alot of black (I think I was going through a phase) Now, I look in my closet and wish I had more color, so I give you my colors treasury list.


Double Layers Maxi Cott...
$49.00

Hibiscus Dress Red Fine...
$32.00

Pink and Orange Trina T...
$70.00

Hair Clip-Orange SInged...
$4.50

Yellow Wooden Tear Drop...
$12.00

Rainbow Noro Handspun S...
$35.00

Princess Cotton Short D...
$44.00

Rose green earrings -gi...
$12.00

Whimsical Tree of Life ...
$29.99

Royal Blue Flower Hair ...
$27.00

Wood Burned Necklace - ...
$15.00

Charming Dark Blue Flow...
$77.00

PASTEL FANTASY // (2) ...
$24.00

Convertible Infinity Wr...
$79.00

Table Centerpieces - pu...
$380.00

Striped Arm Warmers - P...
$18.00

No comments:

Post a Comment