Friday, September 21, 2012

Music of the Week: Halestorm

Lzzy Hale has to be one of the most awesome women of rock. I love that I can listen to her all the time on Lou Brutus's Hard drive XL radio show. He has an entire segment called "ask Lzzy." Its nice when you can hear them talk and they are normal people. She is a lot of fun and insane! I think I have a girl crush on her or maybe I'm just jealous! Anyway, Halestorm is the band, they are made of Lzzy, her brother Arejay, Joe Hottinger, and Josh Smith. When Halestorm first started, Lzzy and Arejay's dad, Roger Hale played bass for them until Josh Smith started in 2004. I think its awesome that it was a family band before they went big. Anyway, I have been listening to the latest album,The Strange Case Of..., for a while, but this week it has been stuck on repeat. Its great to work out to, scream at the top of you lungs in the car, and rock out with the kids to (Kiera's favorite song right now is "Love bites", that's my rocker daughter for you!) So, here are a few of the songs I like the most. Enjoy!!!

I miss the Misery!

I Get off!


Love Bites
(Kiera's Favorite)

No comments:

Post a Comment