Friday, September 7, 2012

Music of the Week: Breaking Benjamin

Well, my music of the week is a band that I have been listening to for years. I go through phases where I listen to nothing but them. Unfortunately, they broke up and I will never have a chance to see them perform. Boo!!! But anyway, Breaking Benjamin has amazing songs, there are few of their songs that I don't like or don't know the words too for that matter. This is definitely music to turn up loud and scream/sing your head off to at the end of a long day, especially Friday. Her are a few of my favorites!!





1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Breaking Benjamin. I know how you feel about bands breaking up. One of my fave bands in the 90's was LIVE and they broke up. Makes me so sad! I follow the lead singer though Ed Kowalcyk on FB and Twitter.

    ReplyDelete