Friday, September 21, 2012

ABC's of life

 I first saw this on my friend Holli's page, who stole it from Insanity rule's blog. Love the idea, so, yes, I stole it!

A} Age:  33

B} Bed Size: King, My husband is one big, heated teddy bear, and we both need our space, I HAVE to have my body pillow or I don't sleep.

C} Chore you dislike: All of them?? But mostly I HATE cleaning the kitchen. With 6 people in my household there are a lot of dishes. Can you say 2 loads a day? I thought you could!

D} Dogs:  Technically, we have a rat terrier named "angel" but she lives with my in-laws, can't have pets in my rental. But I have four kids, that's enough animals for me.
 
E} Essential start to your day: COFFEE, COFFEE, COFFEE

F} Favorite Colors: Black, maybe turquoise, maybe scarlet red, it changes weekly.

G} Gold or Silver: Silver, Always

H} Height: 5'9"

I} Instruments you play (past/present): Piano, I played for like 14 years. All through public school, and two years in college, I "thought" I wanted to be a Choral Director, Silly me...

J} Job Title: Administrative Secretary for the Low Income Taxpayer Clinic (sounds way more impressive than it is)

K} Kids: four, Elena, Kiera, Gabriel and Nevin.

I never tire of this picture

L} Live: The great state of Texas!

M} Mom’s name: Neena
 
N} Nicknames: Les, Mom, Babe....

O} Overnight hospital stays: When I had my babies...

P} Pet Peeves: Slow drivers that don't know the right lane is for "passing". Same thing goes for people who see someone trying to politely go around them in the grocery store with four kids in tow and THEY DON'T MOVE!!!

Q} Quote from a Movie:  I would be considered a sick person probably in my past life but I will always love "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas." Hunter Thompson was an amazing writer so my quote is "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

R} Righty or Lefty: Right

S} Siblings: Two, Older Brother, Younger Sister

T} Time you wake up: I get up at 5 to exercise every morning. It is the only peace and quiet I get all day!

U} URL favorite these days: Facebook, Blogger, TMZ (yes, I am guilty of this one indulgence!)

V} Vegetables you don’t like: Collard greens, there aren't many.

W} What makes you run late: Did I mention I had four kids under 8.

X} X-Rays: Had my shoulder x-ray'd in college when I was trying to show off and do something stupid (isn't thats what college is for?) Bad idea. My now husband, he wasn't at the time, made me go to the hospital, if I remember correctly, its kind of fuzzy. Also, wouldn't let me drive home for the weekend, he drove me, and some one followed to take him back. Hadn't thought of that till now. He was sweet to me even before we dated...

Y} Yesterday memory: My son (who has speaking issues) came up to me and without any prodding, said "I love you, mommy!"

Z} Zoo Animal Favorite: Monkey's, not that I don't have four at home already

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Great post. I found you through the blog hop. Please stop by and say hi when you get a chance. .Be sure and check out my new Blog Hop that started. It's Weekly Goals Link Up. It's a great way to stay on track. Have a great day. :)



    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Great post. I found you through the blog hop. Please stop by and say hi when you get a chance. .Be sure and check out my new Blog Hop that started. It's Weekly Goals Link Up. It's a great way to stay on track. Have a great day. :)



    ReplyDelete