Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Woah!

Wow,
I remember  back when I was serious into the blogging crafting thing and I looked at the overview on blogger to see how many people had looked at my blog all the time, practically drooling to see that number. One blog post and I had 152 views since the first post! Yay! Silly I know but hey, I get my thrills where I can lately. ha ha!

So, I found some inspiration today and made some more collage art. I haven't started my new job yet, so until then I am using as much of my time making and blogging.  Oh and spending time with this little booger!


She is dying to go to school like her other siblings. Poor thing doesn't know how much mommy wants the same thing!! 

Any way, So today I made these. I am still finding my voice or personal style when it comes to collage art but I have fun with it even if they turn out to be crap. 




I don't even know if these are any good. Please comment below and let me know what you think, even if you don't like it or think something has too much. I am open to criticism. 
Do your worst people! (or your best, I will gladly accept compliments too!!!)

Oh, and FYI, 
I got up early yesterday morning and walked. I have proof!


So, I did it, but it nearly killed me. I was so tired, I fell asleep in the couch with the above mentioned booger. I am not used to getting up or something, cause drool on my shirt midday is not attractive. HA HA HA! but I started the process and that's all that matters, right? Humor me people!

1 comment: