Thursday, September 11, 2014

The Thankful Challenge Day 2


Day 2

1,  My Dad - He has been another huge help in this very interesting time in my life. He has always been there with knowledge and wisdom and good advice. Love ya Dad.

2. My Siblings - My Brother and Sister are the best. We haven't always got along, we are siblings of course, but there is no doubt we all love each other, help each other and are there for each other no matter what distance lies between us. We are one big, LOUD, crazy family and I wouldn't have it any other way! Love you guys!

3. My Car - which is another shout out to my Mom and Dad. I am thankful to have a nice, semi-new, clean, great on gas mileage car. I love my little mint colored Ford Focus. I will work hard to keep it clean (I do have four kids, so, this is a major battle), nice and running properly, I love my car!!! 

I really like this challenge. It is so easy to forget how much we really have to be grateful and thankful for. I encourage anyone reading this that if you haven't been challenged, don't wait, it really makes you think. It also gives me something positive to focus on. I have good days and bad just like anyone else, but those that know me know I have bad days that just suck, and this allows me to stop and think about what I really love and appreciate. Thanks go to my friend for the challenging. You are next on my list!

Oh, and FYI, I love the Biggest Loser Boot Camp DVD, but man, the second day hurt. I woke up this morning with my leg muscles screaming at me!

Ok, I might be exaggerating a bit with the picture above, but I am ao sore.  However, I still got up and did the workout. I am more sore now, but I know the results will be worth it, more energy, healthier, looking good, and a clearer head! 


  
Best workout video ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment