Sunday, September 7, 2014

Here goes Nothing!!

So I haven't been blogging for a while now. Over a year to be more precise. Sooooo much has happened. Some of which I won't go into great detail about but some I will because I have things to be proud of. For starters, I have lost 70 pounds and kept it off for over a year. I still have some to lose but I will be using my blog to keep myself more accountable and get over this plateau. Below is a picture of the tremendous change I have gone through, a before and after picture if you will.



Still want to loose another 20 or 30 pounds but I have kind of been stuck. I am going to hit the diet and exercise thing again to keep going and post what and when I exercise. Thankfully Endomondo has a way to embed data directly on my blog. Thank you Endomondo. If you don't have the app, get it. I love it. It tracks everything. Wish I had the paid version. For those Family and Friends that are reading this, I want the full version of the app for Christmas! Although, I am hopeful that I will just be maintaining again by then. Wishful thinking, I know.  This is what the widget looks like. 

 I have also been doing a lot of collage art lately. Which is very cathartic for me. I made these recently. 



I have decided to get back into crafting as a second job. Right now, everything is helpful. I will be starting my etsy shop back up as well. 

I am also starting a new job at Jersey Village High School! Go Falcons! I worked there years ago when I was pregnant with my second child and had to give it up due to doctor prescribed bed rest. 

I look forward to starting the new job, getting healthy and making beautiful art and crafts I can be proud of. 




1 comment:

  1. So happy to see you blogging again, I can't wait to see what is to come.

    ReplyDelete