Wednesday, September 10, 2014

The Thankful Challenge Day 1

So, I woke up this morning to this challenge from a very good friend of mine, you know who you are!


So, I thought why not share this on my blog. So here are my three things I am thankful for.

1. My kids

They may drive me a bit crazy but there are times when I appreciate the craziness. They are uniquely their own people and I wouldn't want them any other way.

2. My Mom

There have been huge changes in my life lately that I wouldn't have made it through without her. I love you Mom.

3. Having an in house washer and dryer.

Its the little thing, but my last place didn't have hook ups for a washer and dryer. I have 4 kids!! They dirty a lot of clothing, towels, etc! I swear I want to kiss the washer and dryer all the time. Even when its on the fritz I am still thankful for it.

So, In keeping with my exercise journey. I tried to get up this morning for my early, early morning walk. I will be honest, I failed miserably. I couldn't get up, too tired. So, I got up an hour later, got the kids up, got them to school, determined to exercise when I got home using the Biggest Loser Boot Camp DVD. I have used it for years, cause its a great work out you can do right in your own home. It's not just a basic work out dvd either, (I sound like an infomercial) it is a complete workout plan. You do the warm up, first set and cool down for the first week then add work outs as you go. LOVE IT.


Click above to buy it from amazon, you won't be sorry. 


See, sweaty, red and happy!!

I logged into Endomondo just to have a record of it. See...

No comments:

Post a Comment