Ok so it's that time if year, I have decided to make a list of specific goals to improve my life that are realistic and attainable.
- First and foremost, without neglecting anything, I am going to focus on me
- I am going to make conscience choices in my food. Starting with eating breakfast when I first wake up to stir up my metabolism. Drink Water. Get back to eating small meals every four hours (this change alone helped me lose 50 pounds before, I think I can do it again).
- I am going to exercise. I have been making excuses for too long. First it was, I am still recovering from having Nevin (she is one, I think that excuse flew the coop about 6 months ago). Then it was I am tired. Yes, I work all day and then have to care for my four children, but that will not change (unless I win the lotto) and exercise will help me be less tired.
- I am going to make sure that at least an hour during the work week I focus on making jewelry and one hour of taking pictures of my jewelry. Then I intend to spend two hours (give or take) on the weekend, making jewelry and putting the pictures on the web. I really have to get my true passion back up and running.
- I am also tired of having heaps of laundry to do every weekend. I have a theory that if I washed, dried and folded a load every night, there would be less to do on the weekend and more time to spend with the kids or working on my jewelry (I just know I am going to get a "I told you that" from my mother).
- Clean house more. I am notorious for putting off cleaning till the dishes in the sink over take the kitchen. I hate doing dishes and have to stop doing this.
- and last but not least. I have to quit smoking. Its killing me, and I know it and my kids are getting old enough to start questioning why I am smoking. For me, for them, for life, I have to. Not to mention, its too damn expensive. I have to accept that I am not a kid anymore and if I don't make this change it will end me. There I said it!